Sewer’s shopping spots in Amsterdam
Have a plan to visit Amsterdam? Here is a list of fabric shops and other interesting spots that sewers want to see!
- A. Boeken : Drop by if you can visit only centre of the city
- Mc Lennan’s Pure Silk : Silk and luxe fabric shop in stylish area
- Kantje boord : not big but famous shop with huge collection for lingeries, dance or sport wear sewing.
- Shops on Albert Cuypstraat : big market area, you can find many fabric and notion shops here.
- H.j van de kerkhof passementen : many tassels, ribbons and notions!
- Knopen winkel : button shop in antique area
- Westerstraat Market : every monday, you should go early morning
- Dapper / Tenkate Market : There are a few fabric stands depend on the day. You can find discounted gems if you are lucky!
Fabric Market traveling fabric markets, check the schedule!
- Crea Doe : for all kind of hobby fan
- Handwerkburs : many quilt and yarn stands
- Sieradenbeurs : beads and jewelry parts
Other & excursions
- Textile museum in tilburg
- MOMU : Mode Museum in Antwerpen with nice museum shop
- Knipmode : Dutch sewing pattern monthly magazine. I love the design and style! (but they have no my size unfortunately…)
I hope it helps your trip to Amsterdam. If I miss something in this list, please let me know, I will update it!