Free Sewing Pattern ! * Newsboy Cap *
I like this shape hats, they match with casual wears well. I have tried several patterns of this type hat, but they were not perfect for me.
I finally made my own pattern referring my favourite hats and share it here !!
** Pattern download here ** (Printable on A4 or LETTER size paper)
This is little bit loose fit for me. (I like loose fit because of it is good for hairstyle.)
I strongly recommend to make a muslin for your perfect fitting.
I love to see your creation, If you make your cap from the pattern, please let me know !
I hope you enjoy it ! Happy sewing !
*The pattern and instruction are protected by federal copyright. Non commercial, personal use only ! If you have any question about it, please let me know, I try to answer as much as possible.
29 Notes/ Hide
- merrycanary likes this
- petit-marecage likes this
- luiky reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- rustic-bibliophile likes this
- technochocolate likes this
- pikapik-achoo-i-see-you likes this
- imdoingsomethingwronghere likes this
- aneedtoimprove reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- erenmagicalgirl likes this
- phoenix-angel-suyari likes this
- yuujou-no-eoten likes this
- colt-kun reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- omgbunnyz reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- sewnbyangela likes this
- sergerpepper reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- whatyourinsideslooklike likes this
- stacienicolepeacock likes this
- ghaskins3 likes this
- pfotenhauer likes this
- the-noble-almost-human-porpoise likes this
- fashionmajorsunite reblogged this from wafflepatterns
- the-still-spooky-almightypiggy likes this
- sofiafoxx reblogged this from wafflepatterns and added:
- lacingandboning likes this
- hartsfabric likes this
- justbeth83 reblogged this from wafflepatterns and added:
- justbeth83 likes this
- wafflepatterns posted this